The Chase Away K9 Cancer is committed to providing resources for people who have companions battling devastating diseases such as cancer. We will post various resources on our site as we choose but at no time do we endorse or validate any information found beyond our website.
- Cancer and Your Greyhound
- Tripawds – A Resource and Help Center for Three-Legged Dogs
- Helping your Three-legged Dog live their best
- That Soft Dog-Touching blog, stories about Jake’s cancer battle
- Canine Health Resort provides care for dogs undergoing medical treatment
- Canine Cancer Clinical Trials
- Finding financial assistance when your dog has cancer, Emma’s Foundation
- When Your Dog Has Cancer (Making the Right Decisions for you and your dog)
- Knowledge is Gold, A resource Guide to Prolonging the life of your K9 Treasure
The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only and not intended to replace the advice of your veterinary professional. Please seek the advice of your veterinary professional before proceeding with any treatment or therapy.
Does your dog need chemotherapy and you aren’t sure what to expect? The following are some testimonials written by actual dog owners in regard to their pets’ chemotherapy experience. However, all patients are unique and we urge you discuss treatment and possible side effects with an Board-certified Oncologist.
Here’s more good resources to help keep your pups happy, safe & healthy
Home Safety Guide for Pet Owners
Pet Hiking Safety Tips
Keep Your Dog Safe In the Summer
Dog Water Safety
Dog Tip: Household Hazards, Poisons, and Safety
Dog Food Expose
Dog Toys: How to Pick the Best & Safest
Great Article : Understanding the Benefits of Pets for Kids